The Violectric DHA V590 2 is the new top device in the Violectric range. It has a state-of-the-art D/A converter and a similar headphone amplifier.
The D/A converter is a new development with the ESS-Tech ES9026 PRO converter. This 32-bit converter contains 4 parallel D/A converters per channel and offers a dynamic range of 124 dB with a THD+N of -110 dB. The latest findings of the multiple test winners from Violectric and Niimbus have been implemented in the headphone amplifier.
Most functions can be conveniently controlled via a remote control.
With its incomparable technology, the Violectric DHA V590 2 not only offers one of the most powerful headphone amplifiers on the market, but also:
- Lowest noise – due to a very small internal gain. As a result, the inherent noise of the amplifiers is inaudible.
- High output voltage – due to 50 volt internal operating voltage. Therefore ideally suited for high-impedance headphones.
- High output power – through powerful amplifiers that can deliver far more power than even the most demanding headphone can need. Therefore ideally suited for headphones with low impedances and also magnetostats.
- High damping factor – due to the lowest output impedance. Therefore ideally suited to control even the most difficult headphones without influencing them with a guarantee for an uncompromising frequency response.
The Violectric DHA V590 2 offers:
- Headphone outputs: 1 x 4-pin XLR, bal. | 1 x Pentaconn, sym. | 1 x 6.3 mm jack, unbal.
- Remote control for volume, mute, input selection, resampling, output selection
- Adaptation of the line-out signal to other devices in the range +/- 18 dB
- Monitoring of the headphone outputs for DC voltage and overload
- Line outputs, stereo: 1 x balanced via XLR and 1 x unbalanced. via RCA
- A motorized volume control and a balance control
- Headphone path and line-out path can be switched separately
You have the choice:
headphone amplifier? preamp? D/A converter? Combination? Everything goes!
The headphone outputs or the rear line outputs can be activated/deactivated using a switch on the front.
Connect not only your headphones to the Violectric DHA V590 2 , but also your power amplifier or your active loudspeakers and enjoy a compact and fantastic-sounding headphone amplifier and a premium preamp.
Remote control Control
the Violectric DHA V590 2 from a distance with its elegant remote control milled from solid. Infrared gives you access to the motorized volume control, mute, input selection, resampling settings, headphone and line-out control.
There are no reviews yet.