The Violectric DHA V380² is a new device with a state-of-the-art D/A converter, powerful symmetrical headphone amplifier and preamplifier function in the Violectric range.
The D/A converter is a new development and includes a 32-bit resampler / reclocker and two 32-bit D/A converters per channel. The latest findings from the multiple test winners from Lake People, Violectric and Niimbus have been implemented in the headphone amplifier.
With its incomparable technology, the Violectric DHA V380² offers one of the most powerful headphone amplifiers on the market:
- Lowest noise – due to a very small internal gain. As a result, the inherent noise of the amplifiers is inaudible.
- High output voltage – due to 50 volt internal operating voltage. Therefore ideally suited for high-impedance headphones.
- High output power – through powerful amplifiers that can deliver far more power than even the most demanding headphone can need. Therefore ideally suited for headphones with low impedances and also magnetostats.
- High damping factor – due to the lowest output impedance. Therefore ideally suited to control even the most difficult headphones without influencing them with a guarantee for an uncompromising frequency response.
You have the choice
D/A converter? headphone amplifier? preamp? A combination!
Enjoy a compact and fantastic sounding headphone amplifier with a state-of-the-art D/A converter and a premium preamp!
Connect not only your headphones to the DHA V380², but also your power amplifier or your active loudspeakers.
The headphone outputs or the rear line outputs can be activated/deactivated using a switch on the front.
The Violectric DHA V380² offers:
- 3 digital inputs, optical, coaxial with 24-bit and 96/192 kHz, USB with up to 32-bit and up to 384 kHz for PCM signals, DSD 64 – 256
- +/- 18 dB pre-gain for optimal adjustment of the V380² between source and headphones
- 4 powerful amplifiers, 5000 mW Pmax into 50 ohms, 21 V RMS into 600 ohms
- 2 x 32-bit converters per channel with -112 dB THD+N and 123 dB dynamic
- Headphone outputs: 1x 4-pin XLR, 1x 6.3 mm jack, 1x 4.4 Pentaconn
- Line Out, 1 x balanced via XLR and 1 x unbalanced via RCA
- 2 toroidal transformers, > 26,500 uF filter capacitance
- Delayed activation of the headphones after power-on
- 2 analog stereo inputs, unbalanced via cinch
- 32-bit resampling / reclocking with 180 dB dynamics
- Headphone path and line-out path can be selected separately
- Volume control with RK 27 potentiometer