TH909 is a flagship premium headphones based on the reputed closed type TH900mk2. While keeping the same sound characteristic, we further expanded and increased its sound field by adopting open back construction and adjusting the acoustic circuit design.
Fostex TH909 Premium Closed Back Headphones
- Offers a wider dynamic range with low distortion using 1.5 Tesla 50mm driver with repulsion magnet.
- Proprietary “Biodyna” technology (bio-cellulose and inorganic fiber admixture) is used as a diaphragm material achieving rich very low frequency, natural mid-range and especially excellent presence in high frequency reproduction.
- Double layer structure etching metal grills are used as housing opening, which diversify the resonance points and offers gorgeous appearance.
- Housing cover uses Japan Lacquer Bordeaux finish manufactured by craftsmanship of “Sa-kamoto Urushi Factory” established in 1900.
- Custom made7N grade (99.99999%) high purity OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) unbalanced cable (model ET-H3.0N7UB equivalent) is included as standard.
- Equipped with detachable connector which supports the balanced connection with optional XLR cable (model ET-H3.0N7BL). Internal wiring also uses 7N grade cable.
- Detachable connection parts use rhodium plating finish offering high hardness, excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Newly designed ear pad adopts a low-resilience cushion to achieve comfortable fit and best audio performance.
- The optional cables for TH900mk2, model ET-H3.0N7BL, ET-H3.0N7UB & ET-H1.2N7UB fit the TH909 too.
Available on backorder
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.