Our second reinterpretation of the world renown Fourté; the first fully tubeless universal in-ear monitor. Rounding off Fourté’s industry leading legacy, Blanc delivers a fresh perspective, both cosmetically and technically. A custom designed open dynamic driver, one balanced armature, and two tia drivers challenge the technical possibilities of a four driver system. This culmination of small yet powerful details all build upon the wide resolving nature of the tia system, bringing recorded music to life. Limited and minimal in nature, each Fourté Blanc is one of only 500 units; all with exclusive packaging and upgraded internal components contained within a pristine white ceramic-coated shell. Internally, everything from the driver choice and position to the solder is meticulously engineered. These are beautifully juxtaposed with the unique patina of Blanc’s copper faceplate, the cloth pattern and letter pressing on the packaging; all imperfect in their own way giving each Fourté Blanc customer a truly exclusive experience.
Blanc is tuned very similarly to Fourté Noir, with some subtle improvements in the low-frequency band due to a new implementation of the dynamic driver, resulting in lower distortion. Lows reach deep while maintaining realism, giving space for upper bass and mid-range punch/presence. This accuracy in the mid band is not only a result of its own amplitude but because of the quick transient response of the high-mid section. The high-frequency band is left sounding pure and clean.
Tia’s classic sound-stage presents the depth of the stereo field rather than just the width. Recordings with sudden wide panned instruments seemingly come from behind the listening position. Perception of effects and tiny details are deepened. Vocals are centered yet tucked to the back of your head, giving them space while gluing them into the mix.
- TRANSDUCER TYPE/COUNT 3 precision balanced armature drivers and 1 dynamic driver
- TRANSDUCER CONFIGURATION 1 tia high, 1 high-mid, 1 tia mid, and 1 dynamic low
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 5Hz – 22kHz
- SENSITIVITY 114db @1kHZ @1mw
- IMPEDANCE 10Ω @1kHz
- CROSSOVER Integrated 4-way passive crossover
- ISOLATION -20dB Internal apex technology
- CABLE 0.23 Ohms total impedance, 7 x 7 x 4 Multi-twist, Silver plated OCC copper wire 26 AWG
- T6061 Kaiser Aluminum Shell, anodized for hardness and electrical insulation
- White Ceramic Coating
- Dynamic Low Frequencies now tuned with proprietary new system ensuring lower distortion and more linear behavior
- 27 Gauge Cardas Grade 1 (Ultra) Low-Eddy Copper used for Low Driver wiring
- Mundorf Supreme Solder used throughout
- Packaged with our 3.5mm Pearl Premium Cable. Also, packaged separately, a custom 4.4mm Shielded Silver-Core Cable, made with fully custom-machined hardware
- Patented Apex technology
- Patented full tia system
There are no reviews yet.